poniedziałek, 25 lipca 2011

Facebook Miranda Cosgrove

Miranda Cosgrove
Going to see Friends with Benefits tonight! Has anybody seen it and what'd ya think?
7 godz. temu  


Just finished two new songs. I'm hoping to start playing them live at some point before my tour ends in October. #ilovemusic
8 godz. temu ·
Lovin all the horrified business people that r staring at me in my pajamas when I get off my tour bus and enter the lobby of a fancy hotel
12 godz. temu
 
Back on my tour bus! Getting back in the studio tomorrow to work on some more new songs! Can't wait for u all to hear the new stuff :)
 Wczoraj o 08:50
 
The concert in Jersey tonight was so much fun!!! Thank u to Greyson Chance and Cody Simpson! U guys were awesome tonight! :) And thank u to every single person who came out! Amazing crowd!!!!!
Wczoraj o 04:56

Dodano 14 zdj. do albumu Dancing Crazy Summer Tour: Hersheypark (Fan Photos) przez użytkownika Miranda Cosgrove.
Are you in these pictures? Tag yourself!

Post YOUR photos from the show on Miranda's wall or tweet with the #DancingCrazy hashtag.



 Miranda Cosgrove (MirandaCosgrove) on Twitter
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz